Monday, May 31, 2010

my grandbug....

Just a quick post.
Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed time doing what you love.
We had the family over on Sunday afternoon and I snapped these of my darling Khye-bug, did I tell you he was walking!!?

Don't you just love his Led Zep t-shirt!

Don't forget to leave a comment to win the wall hanging, will draw it on Friday!

I will also be having a de-stash soon, I am 'bout overflowing with fabric and some needs to go ;)!

Have a great night!

Hugs! Jen xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, My Tobias is beginning to walk too. Aren't they adorable staggering around like drunken sailors. LOL. Khye is precious and so beautiful.
I am all for children reading. Just bought a bag full of books for my granddaughter. My favorite pastime is reading.
Do you have more photos of Khye?

Jen said...

Isn't it great when they start walking Barb... although it's great when they do anything lol!! And the drunken soldiers thing is so true, I had to laugh at that - that is exactly what he looks like! OOH and you opened a big door there, I have thousands of photos of khye, poor thing, my hubby says all I do is run for the camera ;)!! I will post more later - I have more on my blog, a kind of through the years, or in his case, through the years!! Angel (our eldest daughter and Khye's mama) is due with her second in 6 weeks, a little girl this time!! I'm so excited!! I have put you in the draw for the hanging, I love to read too!! what kind of books do you enjoy? I love mysteries and drama's... and true stories, love true stories!

Rosebud and Bluebells said...

Hi Jenny,
What a cutie he is you must adore him. Thanks for your kind comment left on my blog.
Have a great week.
Donna xx

31 Woman said...

You are so right I totally love this quote, it's awesome, thanks for your kind words I will measure my girls up soon and send you the details. You're an angel.
Got to say it again I love that quote.