Saturday, May 15, 2010

Last chance for Jingle Sox draw on Sunday!

Last chance tonight to be in the draw to win two custom made Jingle Sox ,
Please follow my blog and leave a comment to be in the draw to win!




And thanks to everyone who left me a kind comment on my 'bloggers without make up post' you were all too sweet!


I was a bit worried that my chubby mug would scare small children so it probably should have come with a warning :-)!
...............................................................
Anyway, here is a much prettier sight,


Our gorgeous daughter and grandbug Khye, I snapped these yesterday of them.
Only 9 weeks till Angel and Ben give Khye a sister - sooooo excited!!!



Also, to any of you ladies out there who sell fabrics (or have a friend who does) or have stashes that you are looking to offload.

I am desperately in need of the red and white polka dot by HI-Fashion Fabrics, Inc that I use for my Jingle Sox pictured below.

I can't find it anywhere here in Australia or online and was hoping that maybe someone might know of someone who has some for sale or might know somewhere I could get some.

Thanks for your help ladies and have a great night!

Hugs, Jen xo

4 comments:

Niki said...

Jen, if I had your skin & eyes, I'd never wear make up again.
Angel looks wonderful & happy & healthy & Khye is as usual EDIBLE.
Oh the Wall decals I just typed in WALL DECALS AUSTRALIA & surfed to sights. There is so many to choose from.
Also we have an Acre & half block in Denmark we hope to return to one day & set up a little farm. Although the hubster reckons its a little too isolated.
Hope you had fun with your sis.
Love Niki

Jen said...

aww Nik, you are the sweetest! and I googled the wall decals and found some, thank so much! .... Denmark is an amazing place, wish we could retire there, but I would miss the kids so I know what you mean about it being isolated... although, maybe by then we will relish the peace and quiet!

31 Woman said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again I love your work
Actually we have to talk costing because I would love to get some things for my girls

Mrs Frizz said...

Gosh - these are absolutely stunning !!!