Friday, May 7, 2010

Enough time off, now on with the show..... ;)!

I am still having trouble with my internet service but at the moment is seems to be working okay, so fingers crossed I can get through this post without any problems! My darling Mr Deekie Belle is working very hard to fix it all up for me but I am still not on my own computer. (Iinet, can you see me shaking my fist at you !!)

Anyway, I just wanted to share a few more photo's of Danneeka and John's wedding... I have loaded some of the proofs on to hubby's laptop so here are some of my absolute favorites.


Getting Deekie ready for the biggest day of her life...

Proud daddy.., isn't she beautiful! (and look at my hubby... nearly 26 years married us, and I still get butterflies when he walks into a room..... ooh I love him so much, he is my rock!!)
To everything there is a season, and although her daddy was finding it hard (who am I kidding I was too!!) it was time for daddy to give her to another man, who will love and care for her, protect her and adore her for the rest of her life...

So Much Love Between Them. ..... You. Could. Feel. It....
You may kiss....... the bride... Signing the register
I absolutely love this..... completely overwhelmed in daddy's arms.......
Bridal Party of closest family and best friends Wonderful....
Silly girls...sisters, cousins and new sister's in law
Oh what a feeling!
Angel Ben and Khye... our gorgeous other married kids (Angel is our eldest girl). Angel was 16 weeks pregnant here with number 2, (a little Honey girl!!) and she did all the hair and helped with make-up - she is such a treasure!

Our gorgeous kids, from Left to righ: Son-in-law Ben with wife Angel, (our eldest daughter), and Ben is holding Khye, then in the middle, Danneeka and Jonathan **kissing** next is our Alora, "the explorer"hehe, and then, Steve our Rock Star Son.Our adorable Grandbug. Aaahhhh!! I love these of Khye..




Tablescapes



Favours...



My helpful brother-in law.. He was a jack of all trades.... and Master of Ceremony :)!!!




I did the cooking and catering but had some wonderful friends and family who worked so hard with all the salad prep and serving... amazing work ladies!!
Everyone enjoyed the food...( hope!!)

HOT FOOD

  • Roast Harvey Beef with homemade gravy
  • Spring Lamb with mint sauce
  • Fried Chicken
  • Kalbarri Giant King Prawns with cocktail sauce
  • Honey Mustard Ham with Pineapple
  • Potatoes in cream and garlic
  • Spring Vegetable Au' Gratin
  • Summer Coleslaw
  • Dutch Potato Salad
  • Creamy Egg and Red pepper Potato Salad
  • Spring Coleslaw
  • Pasta Salad
  • Garden Salad with Avocado and mushrooms\
  • Salad dressings: Nando''s spicey, Paul Newman Ranch Dressing, Cardini's Ceasar Salad Dressing, HP Sauch, Mint Sauce,
My mum's Homemade Apple Crumble with Custard -

And My Homemade Chocolate mousse with Marshmallows,

Fruit Platter,

Pavlova with fruit salad and ice cream

Wedding cake with Rasberry Coulis

wouldn't be an Aussie wedding without a pavlova.... Dessert went down a treat!!
Couple of shots of the marquee, it was very casual and relaxed just like they wanted it to be!

I made the cake (my first wedding cake ever!!) , it was White Vanilla Bean Sour Cream, with marshmallow frosting, and Rasberry Coulis. Darling hubby helped me with the frosting... oh it really pays to be married to a baker ;)!

Cutting the cake together...

here they are.... Mr and Mrs Happily Ever After.....
And they really are so happy!!!!!!!!



My biggest thanks again to the totally amazing Sharon Manning, we just love the photos - such perfect memories!


And thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers while I have been unwell, it has been greatly appreciated and I am certainly on my way back to being my old self !


Anyway, I have had enough time off so will be back soon with some sewing and crafting!


Thanks for your support and prayers..


Big, big hugs,


Jen xo
Will also draw the giveaway next week, thanks for your patience!!


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

REMEMBER THE GIVEAWAY!!

Remember 2 x Jingle Sox! Christmas Stockings of your choice to be given away, to be in the draw become a follower of my blog and leave a comment about it! .. will pick a winner at the end of next week!



















10 comments:

Richele said...

i'm following your blog - and would just love to win two of your fab creations!

- richele

Anonymous said...

Jenny, what a beautiful wedding. You are an amazingly talented woman. I was so glad to see you had some new posts.

Amanda said...

Hi Jenny, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some lovely comments. Your daughter's wedding looks amazing - she made such a beautiful bride. Looks like it was a lovely wedding - I love the pink bridesmaid shoes. Can't believe you did all the food - you are amazing (and here I am stressing about morning tea for 30 for my daughter's 1st birthday party!!) Your family all look so lovely and your grandson is a real cutie. I look forward to more of your future posts xx

Jen said...

Thanks girls! The wedding was wonderful even if it did leave me a bit depleted LOL! and I have you all in the draw for the 2 Jingle sox! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jen - it all looks quite amazing! ...looks like it was the perfect day!

Niki said...

My darling Jen, you my friend are a true inspiration. Your family are just so real & beautiful. Your kids are to be proud of. I dream of such happy partnerships for my beautiful boys in years to come. I look forward with butterflies to hopefully being a younger grandmama. Well I'll take any age. Khye is of course edible as usual. And Angel is glowing. And a beautiful little girl , you lucky Grandma. Gosh I miss those days of new babies & anticipation. I'd go back, truly I would, and do it all again in a flash. I have missed you.
Niki

Sharon Manning said...

Hi Jenny, Sorry to hear you have been unwell and I hope you are feeling better very soon. Again thank you for your lovely comments, I really do appreciate them. You might like to take a peek at my blog when you get a chance at a new product I'm offering clients ;-)
Take care.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

so enjoyed the wedding photos, what a beautiful day. Did you make the pink damask aprons? The beautiful cake and food! wow you did good. Glad youre feeling better and back to showing us your sweet creations.

ps your daughter is beautiful, well, the whole fam is!

Rosebud and Bluebells said...

Hi Jenny,
What a beautiful wedding. All of your children are just beautiful. I adore that photo of your gorgeous daughter in her daddys arms just gorgeous.
Donna xx

Jennifer said...

heavenly blog..