Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Real Deekie Belle.....

As some of you know hubby and I have four gorgeous children. When I started my little design company our middle daughter decided to "invest" in my little venture. My darling songstress or 'Deekie Belle' as she is known to us, offered me lots of help, inspiration and neckrubs, and she also bought me lots and lots of fabrics, buttons, trims etc! she moved away for work about four months ago and so I only get to see her on weekends. I just miss her so much! She had been the host of GWN Network "Saturday Club", along with Doopa Dog, for a while (till production had to be moved to Canberra). Anyway, I found some gorgeous shots of her and thought I would share them with you - I miss you baby girl!

the songstress with her buddy Doopa



and with gorgeous stylist Lisa Campbell


Hugs from Jen xo

0 comments: