Saturday, September 27, 2008

Open for business!

Well, I did it, I finally worked out how to list some items in my etsy shop. I am not saying it was easy, I listed three lots, then when I was done and all proud of myself I realised that I had some typos so when to edit them and "somehow" deleted them..... AAAhhhh! I nearly threw it in but strangely I got some inspiration to keep going from the words of Mandy Patinkin when watching a repeat of Criminal minds - "Try again, Fail again, Fail Better" (a Samuel Beckett quote)... so I kept going and tah-dah!, I did it! I can't believe I have been trying to get this online thing going for three years and finally I have done it. I have so many people ask me where they can buy from me online - now I can tell them! And I need to thank my adorable little neighbour Kalia, who is my little model. She is such a joy to work with and a real little trooper. And as you can see her smile just lights up a room!

Thanks for your patience and support and here are some of the things that are available in my store!

Cute retro daisies Apron


Strappy sundress available in three colorus


Petit Rose - from my Haute collection:


Have a great afternoon!
Hugs
Jen

0 comments: