Thursday, October 28, 2010

Such a bad blogger !


Again I ask for your forgiveness for my lack of posting :o)!
It's been a busy few weeks of orders !
Sometimes I feel like the days are slipping by so fast that I don't have time to scratch...

but never too busy for my little grand-bug,
...what do you think of his new haircut!
Mr Deekie Belle and I call it his 'crewcut'


He makes me so happy this little fella,
I just see his face and my heart leaps with joy!


He was fascinated with the Lightscoop on my camera!

..........................


Here is a set of Jingle Sox on their way to the England!!

Off to my Mum's Best friend,

the gorgeous Anne, and her grandchildren!

oooh, I hope they love them!!

I thought since I was showing you Anne's sox I would share a few of my favorite photos in the world....

Mum and Dad's wedding

Anne and Mum have been friends for over 50 years!

Anne was my Mum's bridesmaid..
here she is with three of my cousin's who were the flower girls..


And here is the bridal party,

Mum and Dad, with Dad's best man Ron, Grandpa (Mum's dad) and Anne, with girls again.

Mum and Dad were married in the in The Royal Chapel of St Peter Ad Vincula
in Tower of London..

What a beautiful setting for a wedding!


My beautiful Mum!


With all the wedding guests...

And this is one of my favorite photo's, Dad and Mum cutting their cake..

I love mum's dress, it is so beautiful!! .. and she made it herself!



Okay, I am off to work some more,

I will be back soon with a fabric giveaway, so please stay tuned !!

Hugs,



Photobucket

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Gorgeous photos Jen. I just love old photos and these are so lovely. Her dress is beautiful and you can't beat the backdrop!!

Bev C said...

Hello Jen,


Oh those flowergirls are stunning. You will have to make a quilt with all those photo's. Just another job to add to your list.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

LuVing these photos! what a treasure & the memories ~ GREAT!
thx for sharing :)

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

What stunning pics of your Mum & Dad's wedding Jen....your grandson is a real cutie! Have a good weekend!
Jane.