Friday, November 5, 2010

...is bigger really better?


Yesterday I designed and made this GIANT Seuss style Jingle Sox for our grandbug,
.....he just loves it!



I used Riley Blake "Colourful Christmas" fabrics,
teamed with some oober-cute lime green dots and giant Ric-Rac !


... I just love the seuss-y toe!


hehehe, see, it's just huge, :)!!
I am hoping to get some of my patterns organised for distribution soon,
and this will be one of them!
..........................
Here's another big set on their way to the States...
I designed a pieced tree skirt that goes with it too, will get a pic of that up soon...
....................................................................
Mr Deekie Belle and I are making a 50th Wedding Annivery cake for his parents,
but first we need to soak the fruit in some brandy for a couple of days!


Will be back tomorrow for a fabric giveaway,
until then, have a great night!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Suess style Sox. Just adorable. Big enough for lots of goodies for our Khye. What about Hunny?
Yummy yummy cake for sure. Add a little extra good stuff. LOL
Prayers to you my friend.

Anonymous said...

are you making fruit cake?