Thursday, October 7, 2010

On their way to the U.S.A.

I forgot to show you this gorgeous set of Jingle Sox that I sent off last week to a super sweet customer in the US!

She asked me to make her set of Sox a bit longer than usual so I added 2 inches to the top,
I think they turned out really nice and am going to put some longer ones in the shop!



They are so festive!!

I tried to make this shot a little christmassy with the misty edges...

hmmmm, think I need to practice my photoshopping :)!

Hope you are all having a great week!

hugs,

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are lovely. And will be enjoyed for years to come I bet.

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

They look fantastic Jen! Luv the one that is all red with Santas on the fabric!!
Jane.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

These are gorgeous Jenny...I'm sure the people will love them...Reminds me of how close the Festive season is...Dzintra♥x

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

sooo cute! luving your pix - totally Christmas inspiration ....