Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Makes Me Happy Mondays ..


Welcome to Makes Me Happy Mondays on Tuesday here at Deekie Belle Designs..
apologies for my tardiness ;)
.......................................
I took these photos of our daughter the model today,
she needed some hair and make-up shots for work and I was delighted to try out
my new camera on them..
I am no professional,
not by a long shot,
but I think they turned out pretty good!
My new camera certainly makes me happy,
as does our gorgeous daughter, every day ;)


Doesn't she do great hair !





..................................
A few weeks ago I embarked upon a new eating plan (ie: a diet),
I seriously need to get some weight off and I started out very well, shedding a few kilos a week.
Then hubby took me to Baskin Robbins....
bad, bad move!
Anyone who knows me knows that ice cream makes me happy :o) ...
But these guys, well, it is not enough that they make Peanut Butter 'n' Chocolate ice cream..
Their new flavour of the month 'Baseball Nut'
is a delicious blend of creamy vanilla ice cream, black rasberry coulis and heaps of cashews!
Gaaahhhhhhh!
I shall have just a little
..... of both :o)

...............................

And what would be a Makes me happy Monday without a pic of some new fabric..
I have ordered a big load of fabric,
part of which is Basic Grey's new line for Moda that's called 'Fruitcake'
Here's a little bit of it that's just arrived,
how sweet are those little holly and ivy berries!


..............................
The bug was very sick over the weekend, he has a double ear infection,
poor little man, it's so awful when they are unwell....

but the antibiotics the doctor prescribed are starting to do their work and he is on the mend,
Antibiotics, though not always necessary, in this case,
made me,
and the bug,
very happy!
..........................

Last, but certainly not least,
I am happy that the Bunny has perfected her "Blue Steel"
(have you seen Zoolander :o) ?!)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I remembered you all in my prayers!
.......................
TODAY WE FIND OUT WHAT THE SONGSTRESS AND HER HUBBY ARE HAVING!
SO EXCITED!
WILL IT BE A BOY, OR A GIRL??
.........................
Big hugs!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure she has two children? My goodness she's beautiful.
Poor Khye, he's having a time of it lately. He needs some ice cream too. LOL.
When hubby treats you, you never think about "diet". I always say don't fret over what you need to do away with but concentrate on bringing more and more good things in and the bad will become distasteful. (makes me less tense to think this way).
As usual the fabrics are lovely.
I await the news of whether we are having a boy or girl !!!

Sharon Manning said...

Well I don't know that I could have taken better shots than these - gorgeous Jen! Don't worry about the icecream we all fall off the wagon every now and then - they are called treats and rewards. Good luck with the news today for boy or girl!!!!!!

Niki said...

Angel is a VERY stunning girl. Ridiculously so. It should a illegal to be that beautiful after two kiddo's. Ha. Me too on the diet. Blah. I have lost 4.5, only 10 to go. Baahaha. No, not funny really. Must keep going. Must keep going. Must keep going. You get the picture. Love to you all, Niki

Pauline said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
I'm so glad I returned the visit. Love your 'make me happy' things. Your daughter is so beautiful and I think your third shot is stunning!
My daughter must be a bit further along in her pregnancy and we know I am having a grandson. Can't wait! Hope your little one is better soon, it just breaks your heart to see a sick child, doesn't it?

Diana Ferguson said...

Great photos!!!!! She's beautiful.

Bev C said...

Hello Jen,

You did a great job on the photo's of your daughter, she could sell shampoo to the bald!!!! Hope your grandson is on the mend. Lovely lot of material,looking forward to see it made up.
Have a great Thursday.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hunny is blowing us all kisses.:-)