Friday, October 15, 2010

Okay... not sure what's goin' on with blogger...

Well, hello my lovelies!

Hope you are all well!
I am a bit under the weather, but that is probably my own fault..
Working harder than I have in years,
and sleep.. well, don't think I have had this little since my kids were bubs.
(all in the name of Jingle Sox by the way ;)!)
Please excuse my blogging lately,
I have not been able to get a post up all week!

I have lost a couple of posts too, so will have to repost my sister Deb's amazing Italian get away photo's,


I spent 2 hours trying to post on my 'Makes me Happy Monday's' post, and gave up in absolute frustration,
has anyone else had trouble, I kept getting "error" messages...
Oh well, seems all sorted now

Sewed this cute appliqued Jingle Sox, with lovely little appliques from ebay,
I have never used 'iron only' heat and bond before but I am most impressed with it!

Not sure about this though, think it needs fur, yes?




what do you think ;)!


Also finished a tree skirt last week for a lovely customer,
I hope she loves it, and her Sox!!



Not sure if I told you that I have roped Sue into working for me,
we are getting a lot done, but still a lot to do!
AND I DIDN'T GET TO TELL YOU ALL,
THE SONGSTRESS AND THE SPORTS FAN ARE HAVING A GIRL :)
Be back soon with more!
Hugs
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A girl ! How wonderful. Guess you can't put your sewing machine away yet. LOL.
The new sox is beautiful. Fur isn't necessary but then you do love your fur.
Have a restful day Jenny.

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Your new Jingle Sox looks wonderful....I had lots of blogger error messages also, do you have anit-virus on your computer? Lovely news, a little one to spoil soon!!
Jane.

Patty's Stitches said...

Love the new sox and also the tree skirt. Sorry you haven't been able to rest lately. That gets rough after a night or two! Sometimes I get so much on my "to do list" or my planning list and I just can't sleep. Your sewing machine will be running forever with a baby girl on the way! Congratulations! I'm grabbing one of your buttons to put on my blog. ;-)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Jen...Thank you for popping in!!! Your sox are adorable and I don't think it needs fur but would look just as good with it!!! Congratulations to you both...Dzintra♥x

Anonymous said...

i can smell Christmas and i'm excited!