Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy birthday to the man I adore..


Happy birthday my darling, you are my love, my protector, my knight in shining armour, the man of my dreams and my best friend.... not to mention the most gorgeous man I have ever seen - I still get butterflies when you walk into a room!
I adore you!

................................................................................

Also wanted to share this with you, my lovely, and very clever friend Elaine from Tinker Verve makes these super cute sprinkles jars, with one of her soldered charms on them - isn't it adorable! ...It belongs in the kitchen but I couldn't help put it up with my little stash of
guterman beads for a picture... I am sure if you ask nicely Elaine will take orders ;)! And you can see behind the sprinkles a little gift Elaine sent me, it's a little cowboy shirt sleeve made into a tissue holder - I love it, it's so sweet! Brings new meaning to the saying 'tuck a tissue in your sleeve'! Also bought another adorable charm necklet from Elaine, will post a pic of that soon!




Hugs
Jen xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you love your sprinkles and I'm so glad that you love your man!
...and yes, I always love to do special orders.