Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Don't Look Now!

Wow, Wow, Wow, the fabulous Kellie from Don't Look Now is giving away one of her amazingly beautiful quilts - I have spoken about Kellie's work often on my blog, I love it so much!! Kellie is the lady who inspired me to learn to applique and I also learn't from her tutorial here how to do continuous binding with mitred seams - I am just hoping that one day she will come over to Perth and teach a class or two!! (... yeah, I will continue to drop hints!)



Anyway, this gorgeous quilt called 'Lilly Pilly' is up for grabs so please hop over to her blog and get yourself the chance or two to win, and while you are there, why don't you purchase one of her patterns then you can make some of her yummy designs for yourself!

Big hugs and back soon with more Deekie Belle news...
Jen xoxo

0 comments: