Thursday, September 2, 2010

Our grandies... our joy...

Khye-bug has had a terrible ear and throat infection,
he has been so unwell for three days, it has been awful for him, and for Angel and Ben...
but last night his fever broke and today he seemed alot better...


still a bit out of it, and still not his usual happy self....
Oh My! ...How I adore this boy !!!

Hunny-bun is focusing more and more every day. Ooooh, she is soo precious, I just want to snuggle her and kiss her all the time...

.....so pretty she is !!!
hugs,
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny I love you happiness. Makes me feel better. The babies are beautiful.

Diana Ferguson said...

Beautiful little ones!!!!

millyandme said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by.. what gorgeous babies :) Also love your jingle socks!!!
Candice