Saturday, September 11, 2010

New sox ...

New Ava Rose Flower on Flower is in the shop..
I have two of these finished...
These Tanya Whelan fabrics are discontinued, which makes me sad..

they are so beautiful

glad I stocked up on them :)!

This is another set from the 'Figgy Pudding' range by Basic Grey for Moda
will be putting them up in my shop this weekend...

The detail in the little trees is amazing...

damask, spots, stripes, stars, solids. .....Gorgeous


And an old favorite heading off to a sweet customer...


Have a great night!
Hugs,
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, the flower on flower ones are just beautiful. Are they wearing the dastardly fur that ruined Doug's "H". LOL.

Sugar Pink Boutique said...

Love all of your stockings it would be so hard to choose one! Hugs, Jennifer

Rosebud and Bluebells said...

Hi Jenny,
Lovely to hear from you, I hope you have been well. Your grandchildren are just so divine, no wonder they make you happy. You have been working hard on your jingle sox too, they look just great. Have a great week, I am drawing the give away this week.
Donna xx

OregonPatchWorks said...

wow.....the pink one is so nice...i like it...its very Grace full....

Embroidery

Sharon Manning said...

Thanks for "stealing" my button....I "stole" yours too and added it to my create Blog list - Thanks! Sharon xo

Diana Ferguson said...

I wish I could take a day trip to your house. I would bring my little machine over and have a "make and take It" fun day with you!