Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Make me Happy Mondays!

We had all the kids over for dinner this evening to celebrate a belated Father's Day for Mr Deekie Belle who who was at work all day yeSterday for it!
It makes me so happy to have my whole family around,
..to be able to cook for them and love on them all evening.
Little miss Bunny makes me very happy!!
specially when she gives me one of her smiles!!
Our son the Rock star is the best Uncle ever,
he loves his niece and nephew so much,
watching him as he is so gentle and loving with the grandkids makes me so happy!!
The Bug's cheeky little grin makes me very happy!!!!
OOOh! and half of my beautiful yardage of fairy frost arrived from the Fat Quarter Shop today!!!!
That makes me very happy!


look that those yummy colours!
...............................................
The Rock stars's (plural!)  Band,
Copious,
won the Perth Battle of the Bands Semi Final last Friday night
(insert whooping!! yay!! woo-hoo!! noises here!!)
So they are in the Grand Final in a few weeks!!!

this makes me very, very happy!!


Our son-in-law, the other Rock Star, is in the band too, 
so double reason to be happy
thrilled and very proud!!!
Back soon, hugs,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Lovely family pics...very pretty pastel fabric.
Jane.

Bev C said...

Hello Jen,

Congratulations to your son and son-in-law on the win in the Battle of the Bands. Those grandies are beautiful. Some lovely fabric purchases.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo