Wednesday, August 4, 2010

just a quickie..


Finished another blankie, this morning


It's wrapped, ribboned and ready to be delivered!
Received a little parcel of teddies, so I can make more of these!

Got a real chuckle out of one of the flickr girls, she saw the thumbnail of them and thought they were maggots :o)! She was so right, if you squint you can see it (eeewww!!)
Angel brought the kids over for a visit yesterday, and while she was here Danneeka and Jon popped in, so I snapped this of Deekie and the bug...

and of course a new photo of the Bunny...

Oh well, enough playing, it's back to work for me!

Hugs, Jen xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, I love the polka dots on that blanket.. so cute! And the kiddies, well they are just scrumptious... Hunny Bunny? Yum!
Flick xx

Diana Ferguson said...

Too cute!!!! I'm looking forward to a little crafting this weekend.

miss~nance said...

Lovley blanky - I also love the dots.

blessings
Gail

Bev C said...

Hello Jenny,I have just been browsing your blog. I love your work. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo