Sunday, June 19, 2011

Precious time..

Mr Deekie Belle has been working alot lately, they are very short staffed at work and he is trying his best to get us in the right place before he retires.. I can't fault him for that.

During the time of my illness we suffered in the financial department and it is taking much time to catch up..

But I am constantly reminded about a treasured friend of mine, Lynne. She was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 47, she fought very hard to beat it but in less than a year she was called home to be with the Lord.

...I miss her so much.

None of us knows how much time we have left on this earth..

I am blessed to know that one day I will see my beautiful friend again, 

but until then I want to relish those I love that are right here with me now..

I want to hold hands with my husband,

spend time with my children,

cuddle my grand babies,

chat with my sisters,

listen to the stories my father tells...

and enjoy plenty of cuppa's with my mum..

The bug has the right idea..

 Mr Deekie Belle  is snoozing on the couch but he still makes the most of their time together ...



Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Hugs,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you my friend.

Cindy said...

Yes, losing just one person close to us at an early age does serve to remind us that the thread of life is very fragile. My best friend died of a brain tumor at age 40, but I know I will see her one day, too! What a blessed hope we have. Praise God!!!
Love and hugs, Cindy