Monday, June 13, 2011

Colourful Sox in store .. and a D'apron :)

The colourful set of sox I was working on are now up in my shop!

I am sure the name tags will finish them off perfectly,
I will do the embroidery on the tags for each of them in the same colour as the the heel/toes!






And late last night I decided to widen the middle of the Bapron pattern and make a D'apron !
Yep, a doggy apron, put on backwards it makes a perfect little doggie coat for my gorgeous Prince Froofie Bob!
....now, please excuse his terrible haircut, Mr Deekie Belle was half way through grooming him when I snaffled him to take his photo in it!

Don't ya just love the retro fabric ! Perfect for when he heads down for a surf with Mr Deekie Belle!!

Besides widening the centre, I also had to lengthen the straps so if you would like the adjusted measurements just shoot me a comment and I will let you know how you can make one for your little fluff ball!

It's chilly here today, hope you are warm where ever you are!
Hugs,

Photobucket

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh, those Baprons are so cute! I'll be stealing that idea!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Gosh those socks are gorgeous Jenny!!! Andthat bapron...wow!!! Dzintra

Cindy said...

Hi! I love meeting new friends! Where in Canada did you live?
I can see you are very creative, what a darling little fluff ball you have there and what a cute little apron/coat you have made him.
Hugs, Cindy

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

that is SOO creative! love the doggy jacket...too cute. :D