Wednesday, July 1, 2009

25 years of silvery joy....

Today Mr Deekie Belle and I celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary, 25 years of ups and downs, joy and tears, laughter and pain, and ins and outs. But mostly wonderful days and nights filled with laughter and love,Thank you for sharing your dreams with me, for putting up with my endless singing, my bad moods, my overspending, my cooking experiments, my fabric obsession, You are my joy, my love, my life - Thank you.




.........I love you more..................
hugs
Jen

9 comments:

Carol R. said...

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary! Twenty-five years with one person, wow! I hope the next twenty-five are just as happy and fun filled for you.

Jen said...

Thanks Carol!, it has been a fun ride, I only hooe the next 25 are as good! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful couple, beautiful bride and that is a beautiful dress! Blessings on you both for the next 25.

shelia said...

i'm a little late...but HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!

Suzie said...

Oh my!!
What a beautiful bride!
You look like Olivia Newton-John!
I've been so busy lately with my mom and with my volunteer work that I couldn't blog much!
I know it's late, but Happy anniversary!

I also have the site for the prism.
http://www.chandelierparts.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=15
http://www.bplampsupply.com/category/69/

Suzie

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!!
What a lovely photo!!

All the best.

Julie x

Jen said...

Thank you so much everyone!! Much love to you all!

Carol R. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Jenny! Don't mind a bit if you "borrow" the idea for the bag. :o)

Grum said...

Congratulations on your anniversary---we celebrated our 35th this year---amazing how fast the time flies by.