Tuesday, February 1, 2011

wow...

This was to be a post of all the things that have been happening around here...

of how busy and stressful life has been,

how much has been going on and how overwhelmed I have been..

But then I went to visit the blog of the gorgeous Richele

and watched the clip below...




Now I have taken a deep breath and decided to go outside,
water my garden and watch the sun go down,
..and to pray,
and give thanks
for health and healing,
for family and friends,
and for safety from the cyclone (the literal cyclone!)
and to ask the Lord to help me slow down.

Then I shall buy the book ;)!
Back in a couple of hours!
Hugs,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Richele said...

Awesome clip, isn't it? Maybe I should watch it again after the day I had yesterday ...

So glad to hear from you! I thought about you when I read about the floods and have missed you.

My Cottage Charm said...

Hey Jen!!! I'm so glad you're back, I've missed you and your sweet comments too!! :)
That is one touching video clip...I was silent and just stared the whole time it was on. Why do we hurry through life like it's am emergency? Thanks for posting it...I may have to borrow this and share it with my readers too...sure does make you stop and think! I'm gonna go have a few "moments" with my family now..thanks for your post!
Love you girl!
missy