Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finally bound...

It been a slow start to the year with a huge heatwave here in Perth. I feel like I haven't really gotten into the swing of it yet, but I have finished a few orders and also finally bound Mum's little lap quilt...




spent lots of time with my adorable grandbug




and here's his mumma, The Model - 15 weeks along with number 2!




We had The songstress and the sports fan's engagement party last weekend so will post some pics of that soon! 6 weeks till the wedding, so much to do!!

Will also be posting the winner of the Jingle Sox on Monday - still time to enter!

Hope you are all well, hugs for now...
Jen xoxo

1 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Your little "grandbug" is just at adorable as can be! And his Mama is beautiful as well! Your quilt looks lovely...I really like the colors you chose! Have a sweet day! Hugs, Coralie