Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas at our place...

Here are a few pics I snapped of some of my favorite christmas ornament, and the tree, who doesn't love putting up the Christmas Tree!

I love Heartwood Creek figurines, here are a few of my Christmas ones
Tinkerbell

Rudolph

Frosty, a Red Cardinal snowman, and Winnie with Piglet

close-up of my Red Cardinal snowman, isn't he lovely

close up of Frosty

Nativity star

My very tall snowman - I love this guy!!


Here is my favorite of all my Christmas decorations, my Nativity scene. I can't wait to get this out every year! This tells the story of what Christmas is really all about, the birth of our Saviour!


Our tree...




I have two of these little sparkly snowman decorations, they are so cute!
The other day I made each of my family members a little embroidered name decorations, not sure if they are any good or not, they are a little large and seeing that there are so many of us, kind of take over a bit but I will leave them on for this year!

Each one has a name, a snowflake and little swarovski's sewn onto them.. just to make them sparkle!

And of course more Heartwood Creek, this is from a set of the three wise men...

and another wise man!

My sister Sue brought me this little fella back from Holland, I really love delft and of course, snowmen :)!

our little angel tree topper..


I also collect Henry's, I love them!



As I said yesterday, I need more lights up and some new garland to replace the water damaged stuff, but above all that, some more hours in a day would be great ;)!

Back tonight with some giveaway info!!
Hugs
Jen xo

0 comments: