Monday, November 2, 2009

and yet another

Wow!!

The orders are rolling inn!!

Jingle Sox are going off again this year, and it's just the 1st day of November!!
I have been online for nearly two days trying to sort through orders and questions. I am having a ball with it all, coz I just love to create!!, and it's even more fun when you are working with your customers - and my customers are so fun!!

Hope you are all well and happy and to my friends in America, hope you had a great holiday weekend!

Here is a new Jingle Sock, it is called "Green Whimsy" coz it is green and whimsical!

And now the on to the give-away!!

I will be giving away 2 Jingle custom mde Jingle Sox! You heard it right, 2! personalised, made for you!! - leave a comment and tell your friends - remember, you gotta be in it to win in!!





So these could be yours, or any other style you want! - just leave a comment to win!

Hope you have a great night!
Hugs
Jen

6 comments:

April but some call me Prilyy said...

so so perdy!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable - and I'm so glad that 'business' is going well!

Crystal C Rutherford said...

Those are just beautiful! I can just see them with a coordinating tree skirt, lovely!

loacrystalwins AT gmail DOT com

free indeed said...

These are so lovely and unique. Would love to have one, but will find it hard to choose!

sweet emmelie said...

Wow, Jenny that is a generous giveaway, Count me in please

Jessica (Susana Mia's Mommy) said...

Great stockings! Love the idea of the gift tags--too cute! Jessica