I absolutely love, love, love Christmas and while visiting Diana's gorgeous blog today I have found Keelie's wonderful 12 Weeks of Christmas fun and giveaways!!.
Each Sunday for the next 12 weeks there will be a different Christmas related topic for us to blog about. When we have created our posts for the week we link it up to Keelie's blog so that we can get in the spirit together. On behalf of Keelie I would like to invite you all to be part of the fun and the giveaways, remember to invite your friends too - the more the merrier!!
Now, on to the first TWOC topic, My Christmas List...
This year I am looking for simple and sweet from my loved ones..
1. Anything pretty, whimsical and fun to sit on the lovely new shelf that Mr Deekie Belle has put up for me in my studio - vintage toys, Alphabet letters, cards and ornaments are my favorite and will make wonderful addition to Deekie Belle Designs decor!!
2. Of course books make the list, anything from Koorong Christian Bookshop or alternatively a gift voucher for Dymocks would be lovely!
3. A New Pie dish, I have one but it is vey big and sometimes you just want to make a normal size pie :)! And just a hint, I love my mum's new pie dish with the holes in the base - fabulous pie dish!!
3. Tea cup and Saucer: vintage, flowers, fruit - you get the picture :)
4. Handmade goodies, hey, bake me a cake or a batch of cookies or fudge and I will love you forever!!!!
5. and there is always, Fabric, and.. fabric, ...oh and how about some Fabric....... It is MY list after all :)!! (Gift vouchers for Homespun Quilting store will also be kissed and hugged and even placed under my pillow with love :)!!!!)
I am sure this list will be made longer as the weeks go by so stay tuned!!
Hugs to you all!
“Parasol Pretty”: In The Shade
8 hours ago