Sunday, August 14, 2011

French Lace Batiks

Remember those gorgeous French Lace Batiks I got way back before Christmas!
(Remember?)

Well, I finally pulled them and out and began a bit of applique with them...

(of course I used my Sizzix!)

(and my Tim Holtz Fleur De Lis die again -I know, I know!!!)


I decided to do a bit of thread painting on the applique..



It gave it a real boho look...


I am making table runners and I am pretty pleased with the result of this one!
it's for the songstress..






I have been meaning to make her one for her new furniture!!
Hope she likes it!!



Hugs!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I hope she likes it too! It's beautiful!
Hugs, Cindy

Ruby Jean said...

You did a beautiful job and I LOVE the Thread Painting.. : )That Sizzix is Amazing...

Bev C said...

Hello Jen,

Oh you clever lady making this. Your new machine looks like it does a fantastic job. You must be in heaven.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Patty's Stitches said...

Absolutely beautiful (as always)! You are so creative!