Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Bunny's quilt..

My gorgeous grandaughter the Bunny is nearly a year old..

I finally finished a quilt for her..

I used a really soft white cotton for the blocks and teamed it with gorgeous Studio E fabrics. These are soooo pretty in person but quite hard to photograph with a flash as they have a real sheen on them.

I aged the photos a bit with photoshop... I have seen others do it on their blog and I love the look.. not sure if mine turned out very well though :(.

Anyhoo, I will try and get better photos later.






Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Hugs,

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Jenny. Hard to believe she is already a year old. Time sure flies these days.

Ruby Jean said...

Oh how precious...I love the colors...and the embroidery you did on it...LOVE LOVE LOVE it.....

Pauline said...

Oh, Jenny, that is so lovely. Almost makes me wish my latest grandchild was a girl.

Patty's Stitches said...

Your quilt is beautiful! As for the tutorial on the crochet trim - the best source is a link on my blog to "you go girl" then clock on her tutorial. She does a blanket stitch by hand around the pillowcase and then crochets into that. I do a hemstitch with a wing needle on my sewing machine and single crochet in each tiny hole as my foundation row.
Check out her tutorial and let me know what you think. If I can follow it, surely anyone can. ;-)