Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Aprons..

Mr Deekie Belle was working last night so I thought I would make some bibs for my gorgeous grand daughters..

I found this fabulous tutorial for 'Baprons'!
yep, baby-aprons!
So I got stitching and made up quite a few..

...I do love a Saturday night sew in!

I love this little pink one, so sweet..


A used a flannel to back them
How cute are they?!


Of course my little furballs wouldn't leave me alone....

Garfield is not happy unless he is sitting right in front of me!
Aww, who can resist this little face,
all our Bonnie-boo wants is for me to throw her toy for her,
And. Never. Stop.!
Gordy just wanted snuggles..

Sooty got bored and headed for his spot on the end of the bed..
And the boys finally retired to the bedroom too...
Froofie Bob and Twitchy wouldn't sit still so no pics of them today!

More Jingle Sox pics tomorrow ;)!

Have a great week!
Hugs,



Photobucket

Ps! Mummy and Bubby Giveaway will be up this week!!!

7 comments:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Oh my word those baprons! So so cute! Love your sweet pets too!

Diana Ferguson said...

Love the baprons!

Anonymous said...

You're so talented. I love the baprons and especially the furry friends.

Ava said...

Hi Jen :) I'm stopping by to say that I would like to pass on a 'Versatile Blogger' Award to you, as although I've only just found you, I know I enjoy coming back to your blog again and again! Hope you will enjoy sharing the award, but if it's not your cup of tea, I won't be offended xx Ava

My Cottage Charm said...

Thanks So much for your sweet comment on my laundry room dresser makeover, it turned out better than I had even invisioned it to be. (and SO handy!)
Your baby aprons are so stinkin' cute! (not sure which is cute though, the aprons on the animals...you have such cute furbabies!)
Love you dearly my sweet friend!
Missy

Cindy said...

Your cats are SO adorable!

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

What gorgeous baby aprons!
Jane.